Content

For the main opposers of my cause

2009/10/25
When it came to creative projects, there was always a known intellectual war which everyone could see. It was a was between a teacher and a trainee. A war between Cikgu Dzul... and me. We were creative equals, making wonders in our own right, but where I couldn't chip in, he grabbed the upperhand and made Alpha Company win. Where I could chip in, I made sure to crush Cikgu Dzul's half once and for all.


The vid right below features the banners of the Alpha classes - 1 and 2 under Cikgu Dzul, and 3 and 4 under Cikgu Hafiz. The more notorious of the two were 1 and 2, as they were out to demolish every effort of mine. One trainee in particular, whom I nicknamed AlizĂ©e, was out to patronise our finished work of art. Unable to contain my fragile emotions, I lined up an explanation of each symbol and a defence ready, after hearing from someone that we were supposed to explain the symbols of our banners. It rained that afternoon and it obviously looked like there wasn't going to be any presentation. But defence or no defence, they failed to demolish us anyway.


As for Alpha 3 and 4, Cikgu Dzul did turn the least of banners into a great work of art with those pics *salutes*. Bahliya tells me that she was the one doing all the work... though I saw other people helping out in the colouring.





Why I actually managed to write this much about the Alpha classes, rather than Charlie or Delta, was because Bravo 1 and 2 - my coalition - managed to keep a tab on the Alpha classes. They were the ones posing the real threat to us, and neither Charlie nor Delta were that tenacious. And, ironically, many of the people who supported my cause were from the Alpha company. Whilst they asked me about my work, I asked them about theirs. I disclosed what I was colouring, as well as my concept, though I did not disclose any further information because I knew they weren't gonna go easy on me with whatever they were doing.

I think these shots were taken by Cikgu Dzul, as Cikgu Hafiz is pictured doing up the banner for Alpha 3 and 4. And Cikgu Dzul's camera images always have the prefix DSC_____ (Cikgu Hafiz's camera uses IMG____). Anyhow, I must say, Alpha put up a good fight for this one... a credible fight. Because for a few seconds there they made us feel threatened. But cause toujours, gros pleins de soupe ! - the war between the teacher and the trainee was finally won by the trainee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED