Content

Memories of Convent Bukit Nanas

2010/08/30



A kind soul managed to record this whilst Bridget and Petrina were singing. This was taken back in 2007, when I was in Form 5, during the run-up to Bakat Bukit Nanas. They did score a place in the top three (Naili and I were champions). They gave a commendable performance on the real day nonetheless.


See also : CBN School Carnival 2007





Also, I managed to find a vid of the 2006/07 prefects (i.e. those from my batch) rehearsing for Mrs Siva's retirement.





Video #3 was taken during our trip back home from Terengganu after the Choir Finals in 2007. I'm the only one in black. We were singing Somewhere over the Rainbow on the way home... And this followed my tearful rant that my dreams were shattered. This was a cue for the girls to sing and be happy - and Somewhere over the Rainbow became our song. Thank you so much for keeping this vid, Petrina ! I'll place it here and forever cherish it.





And last but not least, another work from Bri and Petrina. Presenting Disney Channel Circle of Stars' A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED