Content

Open Mic Night part 2, in visuals :D

2010/10/25
The second Open Mic at the EleHouse, just like the previous one, was a night to remember, especially when I had my friends from Brickfields Asia College with me ! :D



I forgot the names of the people to the left, but to the right are Suet Li and Nadeeka.



The host introducing me for the night.



And this was captured automatically in the middle of my song, Somewhere Out There. I guess they really thought I was doing my thing.



 
And this is my performance in full :






The songs I sang were Close to You (The Carpenters), Yesterday (The Beatles), and Somewhere Out There - yes, Somewhere Out There got its first live exposure during Open Mic Night II.





And this is the rest of Somewhere Out There.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED