Content

The theme song of Le Carnet du Service National !

2010/10/17
I titled it audace, meaning "audacity" or "courage". The recording is based on the song I wrote last year during National Service.




English version.





French version (with the original lyrics). I didn't want it to deviate too far from the original.


I was planning for this song to be the theme of The National Service Journal, The Black Journal as well as Les Histoires Duchemin. It'd appear in several instances - during endings, during credits themes... and I'd possibly incorporate it into other themes. I love songwriting !

The music was recorded in the music faculty (opposite the Art and Design building) and there, Emmanuel (yes, the one who recorded the vids of Games Night) taught me how to use Logic 8. I am pleased ! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED