Content

Some Kingdom Hearts-based wallpapers I made

2006/06/24
The Twilight Town foursome. From left : Olette, Pence, Roxas and Hayner.


Sora from the first Kingdom Hearts.

The Destiny Islands trio. From left : Wakka, Selphie and Tidus. (note : all these characters are from Final Fantasy games)

Sora as he looks in the new Kingdom Hearts. I like :D


It was originally a fan drawing of Sora with an .mp3 player, but I turned it into a wallpaper instead. I had to make something for Chain of Memories !


This too, is a Chain of Memories wallpaper. I was too lazy to put the accent in "clé" so I used the other word for "key", which is "clef". Both these words are pronounced the same way. Translation : Your courage is the key # The key to your destiny



My first wallpaper of Riku from both editions of Kingdom Hearts. I put it on RPGDreamers earlier ; it became a hit - such that when I type "Riku wallpaper" in Photobucket, this would be among one of the first, and when I type "troisnyxetienne" - my Photobucket username - this wallpaper comes out. Aw man, it's great to be treated like a star in that sense ! :D


Sora, Riku, Kairi and the Kingdom Hearts logo in the middle. The rest are Messenger icons I've gathered from everywhere.



Yes, the story of Winnie the Pooh is also featured in both editions of Kingdom Hearts.




A Moogle wallpaper. Now, a Moogle looks like this, and where did it come from, you ask ? Final Fantasy.





I made these to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts II. I don't have Photoshop, by the way. All these were made with PowerPoint and Picture Manager.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED