Content

Troisnyx's first concert.

2006/11/25
I was with Ms Susan Yap's students, and we staged a performance this afternoon.

Shing Yi, me and one more person (darn it, I forgot the name !) singing Celine Dion's "That's The Way It Is". I pre-recorded the track so everyone could sing along. That was the only way I could do a minus-one performance.
I think I was talking to Shing Yi. I'm not sure what I was doing in this pic.
We sang the final item together. Ah, patriotism. Try to guess what the final song was ! Leave your comments. I've just given you a clue : patriotism.

It's "Sejahtera Malaysia"!
After it was all over.


I didn't take many pictures of the performance because for the most part, I was seated with mom, dad and a few friends, softly talking to each other. And when the tension mounted, we'd look in front, eyes fixedly staring at the performer. It all took place in Restoran Rumahku, Kelana Jaya. That day everyone turned up in pink - almost - and I'd like to see what the next theme colour's gonna be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED