Content

Tagadation, partie II

2008/07/05
The rules:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player etc. on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. You must write that song name down, no matter how silly it sounds. 4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name. 5. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" - Alizée- Lonely List (dadeedum...)

2. How would you describe yourself? - Tainaka Sachi - Kimi To No Ashita (Okay, what has describing myself got to do with a second person or a third person?)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? - Alizée- Amélie M'a Dit (Okay. Good song. I would love the person to be a pillar of strength, someone who can be my shoulder to cry on, someone whom I can emulate when everyone says this world is so cruel.)

4. How do you feel today? - Alizée - JBG [James Bond Girl] (I so do not feel like a James Bond girl today.)

5. What is your life's purpose? - Alizée - Veni Vedi Vici (Hm... To come, to see and to conquer perhaps? After all, this song does feature Julius Caesar's all-famous quote.)

6. What is your motto? - Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto (Okay. Not too bad. I'd probably say that no one deserves to be abandoned, and everyone needs good care and helping hands. "In The Ghetto" talks about how an abandoned boy turns into a thief and a murderer just to get some food into his mouth. No one deserves to be like that.)

7. What do your friends think of you? - Alizée - Lui ou Toi (Hm. Is someone competing with me? For the fact that they say "Lui ou toi" [Him or you])

8. What do you think of your parents? - Noriko Matsueda, Takahito Eguchi - Yuna's Ballad (Comforting. Loving. Just like Yuna.)

9. What do you think about very often? - The Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun (Things have only just begun. I've begun college life, I've begun to have a taste of pain, I've begun playing drums this year, Ressonnant has begun tasting national victory - 2008 is a year of firsts.)

10. What is 2+2? - Westlife - I Have a Dream (Now the song pertains to me, not the question. Next!)

11. What do you think of your best friend? - Emiro Shiratori - Melodies of Life (I love all my friends, and being with them gives me great joy.)

12. What do you think of the person you like? - Yoko Shimomura - Riku (Okay, so I had no idea the person I like has some element of darkness and enigma in him. Or her. Next!)

13. What is your life? - Ayumi Hamasaki - Above and Beyond (A life in which I dream to go above and beyond the "boundaries" which the typical Malaysians set.)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up? - Jonathan Brooke - I Try (Someone who believes in the joy and innocence of childhood. In other words, a good mother. Well, who can help but think of faith, and trust and pixie dust?)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like? - Yoko Shimomura - Kairi III (Childhood memories.)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding? Yoko Shimomura - Dive into the Heart [Destati] (Trust me, this is not a tune to dance to. It involves high-pitched choir voices with a drone in D minor. Its tone is rather solemn. Never will I ever use this.)

17. What will they play at your funeral? - Nobuo Uematsu - Cloud's Theme (Cloud's theme is a combination of happy and enigmatic feelings, so I reckon that this is a null and void track too.)

18. What is your hobby/interest? - Coldplay - Clocks (Playing the piano and the drums, and singing. This track is sublime! I got it on piano but I am yet to master the drums before I attempt this.)

19. What is your biggest fear? - Alizée - Coeur Deja Pris (Losing someone who is very dear to me. Alizée sang this song to commemorate her first love, who had passed away some time ago. When I first heard this, I cried. It reminded me of my late siblings Anselina and Anton.)

20. What is your biggest secret? - Jordin Sparks - This Is My Now (I have a dream of breaking into the recording industry. And having that dream realised will mean that God has blessed me greatly.)

21. What do you think of your friends? - Tainaka Sachi - Disillusion (Sometimes, when seeing their antics, I feel disillusioned. Sometimes, I feel like I do not exist. And other times, I am disillusioned by the thoughts that cross my mind when I talk to them. Not their fault, really.)

22. What will you post this as? - Alizée - Parler Tout Bas (Good, so let us keep it all down low. Bring along a teddy bear, please.)

23. [OMITTED TEXT]

I tag...
No, I would not want to end up tagging Chrish again. Poor girl, she was like "crap!" when I tagged her. I tag... Tharshini, the person who began it.

I also tag Ahmad Faris. Stef. Leithiga. Lawrence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED