Content

This is the third time I got tagged in the entire year.

2008/09/22
And I thought people only get tagged once a year, nan ?
I got tagged by Leithiga this time. And this time, it says...

* If you could spend one ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
Donate it to charity. Or if I need something to munch on, I would grab myself a lollipop or three Mentos Minis.

* What is your most favorite thing to do?
Playing drums.

* What kind of news do you read?
Practically everything except the BizWeek section of The Star.

* What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
My shell-like existence. And think ; I’d rather give it up for a happier existence.

* Is there someone in your heart right now?
Quite a lot of people.

* Do you believe you can survive without money?
You were saying survival ? No !

* What are you afraid to lose the most?
My dad. We only have each other. That is what mom told me in her last few writings.

* What do you feel like doing right now?
Playing drums.

* If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I think I would.

* List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Cute, bubbly and comes up with a lot of ideas at the spur of the moment. =)

* What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
God-fearing, loving, patient, tolerant, willing to accept my dad to stay with us….

* What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Two timing, rudeness, swearing, calling me rude when I am not intending to be rude or sarcastic. Oh, and letting people down too. Now I bet someone has piqued the chilli.

* If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mom’s pie. I love mom’s pie and I will be missing it for the rest of my life.

* If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I would rather happiness. Richness would come in its time. And then again, all the money in the world is not going to comfort me.

* If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My easy anger. My inability to express myself.Whenever there are people around me. See, when I am in that common room, all alone and I have my drum set to myself (or my keys to myself, for that matter), I just unwind and imagine myself to be one of the greatest of all time. Whenever I get out there, I have to be someone else.

* Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Jesus.

* How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully able to have cut four albums and several more singles !

* What is the one thing you love about yourself?
The fact that there are people who love me.

* If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Nothing. Why should I ? After all, when I get to that other world, Jesus is already there. Mom is already getting that happiness from him. And when I get there, I will already be meeting mom, as well as my siblings Anselina and Anton. What more to ask for ?

* I tag……..
Okay. Let me think.
Shima. Salman. Chrishandra. Mei Yan L. Joanne J. Faris. Asyraf (TPK).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED