Content

C is for...

2009/02/10
Classes I've missed.
Cloudy days with hardly any sign of rain.
Cotton swabs in my ears.

Well, whatever the blockage may be, I just hope I can get it out of my auditory canal soon......

See, with the blockage I've become a person of few words - mainly because if I continue speaking, I fear I may not hear what the other person is trying to tell me. I remain silent to save that person's time and energy. I wonder if I'll even get back my bubbly, eccentric self that I used to have before the blockage.

I know how it's like to be deaf. I'm going through the same suffering my disabled counterparts are going through, only that mine is temporary - whilst they have to live with it forever. My heart goes out to them. Once I get my hearing back (and I know I will), I'm going to make full use of it - and I'm seriously going to praise and thank the Lord for the gift of hearing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED