Content

Deck the halls

2009/11/28
Tomorrow's the first Sunday of Advent.

Advent refers to the preparatory four weeks before Christmas, where we contemplate the Lord's coming into our hearts, and where we atone for our sins.



A redecoration is due.

I decided to bring back the header...... for lack of anything better to do. Once I learn how to get around Blogger Classic's HTML layout, I'll do something better. Next year, I suppose.
Feedback please !


Meanwhile, I digress.



This vid was sent by a person whom I hold dear to me. And this was after she found out that I was intrigued by "Little Drummer Boy". FYI, this version is by Jars of Clay.

To say the least, I was deeply moved by this. I was especially moved towards the end, where the lead singer was pounding on the bass drum with all of his heart. This gives me an idea......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED