Content

The atmosphere is everywhere.

2009/11/30
I started putting up the tree yesterday, but didn't get to finish the work because all of us were so tired. So this morning, I woke up and I finally finished it. Now, all that's left are the lights.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree......


When I woke up, there were decorations here,

there,


everywhere.



HERETHEREANDEVERYWHERE.



Cute lil' thing, eh ? Mom got it some six years ago. And even after six years, I'm still going gaga over this thing. As I traditionally do it, I hang it over the entrance of the corridor.


And then there's this cute lil' thing ^_^



In the central room, where I train on the drums, I place my fave decoration above the switch ! =)


Yes, this atmosphere is everywhere.


It's the atmosphere of joy. The atmosphere of Christmas.

(For the naysayers, lemme proudly state that I did all the decoration by myself !)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED