Content

I adore simplicity.

2009/12/03
I know it's hard to say things out sometimes, or to even put things straight with the other person, but there are many instances where I'm willing to forgive and forget.


It doesn't matter what wrongdoings one has done in the past. So long as he is honest and is willing to mend things. I know, it takes a great deal of courage to stand up for what is right, to come clean, or even, to apologise.


The world recognises people who go all out to do revolutionary things as "heroes". But let us not forget the everyday heroes that practise honesty and integrity. These deeds may sound small, and they don't require anyone to gather finances, but these are the very deeds which save the world.


Today, I found one such hero. =)

I thank you, Lord.


And I hope to be the same hero that this person was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED