Content

A moment of silence.

2010/01/08
Author's note : This post has been made to commemorate the vandalism towards churches which resulted from the High Court giving the green light to Herald, the Catholic weekly, over the Allah issue.

Dear Lord, I do not know if in my lifetime, I will ever get to see the old, colour-blind Malaysia.
I do not know if in my lifetime, I'll see people walking hand in hand.
I do not know why every time National Service takes place, there has to be a rift between us.

And I especially don't know why they're fighting over your most holy and precious name.

I beg of you, please let me live in a nation I once grew to love - a nation where no one will be hated just because we are different.


Agnus Dei,
Qui tollis peccata mundi,
miserere nobis.
Dona nobis pacem.



Lamb of God,
Who takes away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us.
Grant us peace.


Anak domba Allah,
Yang menghapus dosa dunia,
Kasihanilah kami.
Berilah kami damai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED