Content

A long-awaited update on Le Carnet

2010/06/16
Today marks one year since I went for National Service, so it's time to give an update on the project I've long been working on : Le Carnet du Service National.

I have now reached 55,272 words, including the preface. Footers need to be excluded, but still...

Plot-wise, I have a lot to do. There are so many underdeveloped (and even undeveloped) days in Le Carnet du Service National, and I have to write them fast, before November. Thing is, I've got so much to do in so little time. So many projects are running, stuff which I truly want to do before my second year begins.

A friend and I have been discussing on random stuff : places, images, people, certain scenes, but right now, the whole problem lies in getting all these tiny details together. I really can't wait to see the final result, but I have to work hard on it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED