Content

Lors de mon plus récent entraînement de batterie…

2010/06/24



A more polished groove, which first came to my mind when mom was still around. I thought of replaying that, because it's one of my all-time favourites. But it seems that I need a lot more practice before I can really make every beat precise.




As for this one, it's the first time I'm playing it. I think. And it needs a lot more practice.

I hope that when I next put up practice vids, these two will be polished.

Also, I'm trying to learn the blast beat, which goes something like this (B for bass, S for snare and C for cymbal - any one) :

B B  B B B  B B B
C C C C C C C C
___ S______S


So you can imagine how I struggled to get at least four bars of blast beats with the kind of coordination I have. But I know I'll get there... I have renewed confidence and trust that I'll get there. I know that as I play, I'm being guided. : )

Alright, your thoughts on the two grooves. I'm aware that there's a lot of room for improvement, so if you feel the same way as I do (or worse), do say so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED