Content

Apprehension

2010/09/13
What will Kingdom Herts be like ?
Student haven, dangerous concrete jungle of information or both ?

My flight ticket is scheduled for the 15th of this month. That's much less than two days from now. It's gonna be a 13-hour flight, and I wonder if I'd ever be able to sit still. I believe the only thing I can truly do on the plane is sleep. Unless I find people whom I know are going to Kingdom Herts with me, I guess I'll be stuck there...

Will I suffer jet lag ? Will I ever get to mingle with people ? Will at least a few people hold a place in their hearts for me ?

These are questions not I, but You can answer. I'm looking forward to my time in Kingdom Herts but I'm also a bit apprehensive about it. Regardless of whatever happens, it's all in Your loving hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED