Content

New works !

2010/09/22


This is Bataille Royale, one of my original themes. It's been heavily inspired by Voyage 1969 from Touhou 8. I intended it for the Examination Duel in The National Service Journal. And because I did it on Mario Paint, I'm gonna state this clearly enough : this is only a draft.



This other work, which is part of Project Hymmnos, is a direct translation of the responsorial psalm from the 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time, which features lines from the story of the Prodigal Son, as well as from a few psalms (I must check the numbers). Immediately when I heard the original lyrics I realised that it could be translated into Hymmnos, since the lexicon covers all the terms used, so a friend and I worked on it together. He did the translations, and I sang them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED