Content

Open Mic Night 2010.10.08, in pictures

2010/10/13


This is what happened in the EleHouse last Friday.
People from all over College Lane, DeHavilland and the surrounding areas entered into the EleHouse to hear their peers perform live for the very first time in the year.

That night, many of the people there had performed in the EleHouse at least once. I seemed to be the only newcomer there. The thing started at 9:00 and ended at 1:00, and I was meaning to get there at 9... but because one of my friends took quite a while to get ready, and I needed her help with the makeup, we only reached there at 10... and when I put my name in for the performances I was relegated to the 11:45 slot !

So students performed - and there was also a band, called the Junkyard Aliens, who did covers of songs (now, mind the toilet seat).

All our performances were recorded on Audacity that day. I leaned over the organisers' table and asked, "Is that Audacity ?" I really love that software ! :D

All in all, it was a good night.


Wanna see how I performed ? Check out Open Mic Night, in videos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED