Content

A work for Les Histoires Duchemin : Harmonie

2010/10/04


I had planned this as an introduction to Les Histoires Duchemin : Harmonie some time back. I had recorded the piano track whilst I was still in KL ; I did the vocals in the room, at a time where I really felt like I had to sing.

Now as you play this song, picture this : seven or eight friends are travelling, crossing the mountains, bounding over cliffs, with their hair blown by the wind, going from province from province, from Bloomingvale in the east to Cressington in the northeast (those are fictional places by the way) to visit a world-renowned music hall (which is main character Duchemin's dream), but when they get in there... they discover that they are trapped. And a myriad of calamities ensues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED