Content

More compositions !

2011/01/15

This is a work from a new project between me and a friend. The provisory title of the project is Project Olivia.

I started with a voiceless version of this track, which we named "Souvenir Précieux" (precious memory in French). This one has voices, and I think we're gonna name it something else.



As for this one, I did this with the main melody in mind, but I didn't have even the faintest idea of what the final result would be. This one's called "Etoile Perdue", and means "lost star" in French. It's based on one of my previous piano recordings, which I never released online. Believe it or not, this thing closed the day with 14 likes ! And that's not all :


This was taken on the morning of the 14th...


And this was taken on the evening of the 14th, if I remember correctly. :D





Well, it's good to see some kind of stat for a change.

The Lord has blessed me with talent, and I hope and pray I get to do more than just touch hearts and make people talk about what I compose and/or sing.

2 comments:

Joshua at: January 19, 2011 at 4:36 AM said...

Dude, I really liked Lost Star. It's probably my favorite thing from you, yet. :D The jazzy bits near the end of the parts didn't seem to fit with me... but that's me.

if I remember correctly.

I believe you did. The clocks say 0932 and 2258, respectively. :P :)

Troisnyx at: January 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM said...

Thanks ! I'm glad ! ^_^

As for the screencaps, I didn't take a look at the time when I was doing it - all I do know is that when I was still in St Albans (the law school), I took the first screencap. xx

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED