Content

Adieu, old law school. T_T

2011/05/16
I am writing this from St Albans Law School.
In case you're wondering why I'm here, I'm here because the results for the Commercial Law coursework have been released, and I am waiting for my seminar group tutors to finish their staff meeting. Some lecturers are already out, but I don't see any sign of my Commercial Law ones just yet.

Pemberton Building is going to be torn down and the Law School in St Albans is going to be sold to the Crown in July.

Oh, how my heart aches.

Perhaps De Havilland Law School might hold some memories of Year 3, but much of the physical presence of Year 2 is soon going to be naught but a pile of dust. Plus, it just won't feel the same: when we got out of the St Albans Law School, we could easily hit the shops at the High Street (St Peter's Street), but in De Hav, it's not gonna be the case. Not to mention the SU shop in De Hav is not as well-stocked as the one in College Lane... T_T
I already feel nostalgic. My heart aches. But what has to be done has to be done.

I'm here at a time when not many students frequent Café Moot, and it's quite sad, not only for me, but for the staff who work here.
This might be my last visit to the law school in St Albans... so if I do not see you guys again... I bid you all adieu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED