Content

Now that EU (and Land) Law are finished…

2011/05/05
Two down, two more to go. Time to share a sketch which I did somewhere last year. Pardon the lack of detail, but I did spend ages drawing and colouring this.



The UK was once the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, but now it is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I understand the events that led to the severance of Ireland from the UK, but still, solidarity is much needed. Especially given the attitude of the UK towards the application of EU law, as well as the bailout that had to be done to Ireland…

Also, I realise that I’ve spelt “Britannia” wrongly, spelling it with two T’s instead of two N’s.

The people on the top who are out to get Britannia and Hibernia are, from left:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED