Content

And I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

2007/12/04
I marked the date 2007/12/04 on my calendar and now the day is here. And three words some it all up for today :
I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Yes, the dreaded SPM month draws to a close today. For me, the French paper ended at 10:30 a.m. and I was among the first to celebrate on that day. It was me, and Kim Li, in the near-empty hall doing the French 9303 test... the one I was anticipating. And thank God, it was easier to comprehend than that of 2006 ! So while I was waiting in anticipation for the test to end, I didn't know how to check my paper anymore, and I exited early. I had to.

Now, I have four months of freedom, and no idea how to spend them. I really miss wearing my turquoise uniform. I really miss Ressonnant. I truly miss school, and its likes, and the friends, and the teachers. I miss everything ! The fact is, I won't be returning to these grounds next year. Never again. *sobs* Unless of course, the school authorities allow me to return and train Ressonnant. Or unless I do some kinda charity concert. But still, there is one thing missing... my uniform !!!!!!!!

I know there was a whole lot of unease among students, and tension while I was in Form One (2003), as well as broken dreams during my high school life ; but to be honest, when I hear people say that high school years are the best in one's life, I have to agree with them. High school years - or just school years for that matter - are the best in my life. Meanwhile, I have to wait for the last few pieces of my school life : my SPM results, my testimonial and my leaving certificate.

And I hope high school was finished well. I did UPSR well in Year 6 and PMR well in Form 3. Now I hope it's SPM !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED