Content

Sunset Band Annual Fellowship Dinner

2008/01/26
Sunset Band, do those pictures look familiar to you ?


Aunty Deanna (the person whom I call the Sunset Band "mommy") and Melanie.
Fellowship prayers before it all started.
Chrishandra taking to the riffs. :) She looks cute, nan ?
Aunty Anna and Aunty Valerie looking at past pictures of the Sunsetters.

Chrishandra and Uncle Luques having a gala time. :)

MAKAN !


It was my third week as a Sunset Band member (I joined in early January) and I was suddenly reeled into their fellowship dinner. It was in another Restoran Rumahku - this time, in Jalan Gasing (same road as St Francis Xavier's Church, and opposite Universiti Hospital). And my, I really enjoyed myself ! I began to feel like I really belonged there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED