Content

OH NOES. D:

2008/12/16
AS exam results will be out between the 7th and the 14th of January.
C1 results will be out around the same time.

And DK says that he'll be getting news on how I did in the spoken exam (yes, the one where I made that "retribution" blunder six times) tomorrow. On his birthday.

Well, he did send me an SMS saying "Hey, looks like you did pretty well in the spoken test." How well could I have done after that huge blunder ? Maybe Article 3 of the provisions in the European Convention of Human Rights did save my skin on that day. I can't say for sure. But all the same, I can't wait for Thursday... but like everyone else, I dread January.

Dear Lord, please have mercy on me, a sinner.

(Yes, you may have noticed that I've totally run out of pictures for the whole stretch of posts this time. I don't know why, but the servers are acting up on me this time. AGAIN.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED