Content

My heart pounds (or, Her Morning Elegance)

2009/01/27
It's a bit too late into the night to do this. But I have an urge to play the drums.

Looks like I'll have to start tapping on my pillow again.

Lately, I've been sleeping soundly (and by soundly, I mean longer than usual), and I've been having dreams - pleasant ones, really, because I didn't wake up with a start. I actually placed my drumsticks under my pillow, for no apparent reason.

My heart pounds.

It's the second day of Chinese New Year and I was expecting this silence in Desa Petaling to be broken by percussions, if not fireworks.

What's gotten into me ? That, I can't say for sure. But I know I've been having a constant urge to beat, or to listen to some beats.

Oh Lord, please help me.

And before I turn in to bed, here's something I'd like to share with all of you. I found it on Tyler Hurst's blog. Just to echo what he said, I don't know what this is supposed to evoke, but it's pretty refreshing, I'd say. :) Love the music and all. Well, it's a bed - so it's probably giving me the cold, stern look that I HAVE to go to bed !

Bonne nuit, everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED