Content

Bonjour !

2010/01/19
It's been eight days since I last posted. Yes, I know. I was bugged by three successive assignements ever since December 2009.

Public Law assignment.
Criminal Law assignment.
Contract assignment.

The last of these assignments was handed in today, and boy, am I relieved to find that it's all over - for now.

Nothing particularly special is happening otherwise, apart from these :

First, we're thinking of a trip to the courtroom to see how proceedings are brought forward. I'm not sure when that's going to be, but we're seeing a slot for March. Here's hoping that all of us can go as a group...

Second,
Kingdom Hearts Francophone Wiki's first anniversary falls on February the 2nd. I am so happy ! One year - now that's a milestone ! And on top of that, we're in fr.Wikia's selection ! :D So we're preparing to celebrate it with something special...

Third, I just noticed that they now have Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. I'll be posting more on this soon.

And fourth, the 15th of January marked 2 years on drums. I was hoping to celebrate it, but it just came and went like any other normal day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED