Content

My third cover + a work in progress.

2010/06/02

This song, "Standing in the Eyes", was sung by Ella of EMI and was the theme song for the 16th Commonwealth Games held in KL in 1998. It became the Nationalism Module theme in National Service, hence the photo slideshow.

All vocals are mine, as usual.

_____________________________________________

And here's a clue for my fourth piece of work, which I hope to do tomorrow :


To those of you who have watched Lazy Town (yes, that kid show with techno music and that guy in the blue outfit called Sportacus and the girl with pink hair called Stephanie), you'd know that this song is titled "Teamwork" (L’équipe in French). Now, I'm no fan of Lazy Town, but one thing's for sure : some songs can be really nice. And I know Siegfried would be proud of this cover because Lazy Town has Icelandic roots.

Well, yes, that is my writing. Without examination pressure.

2 comments:

Joshua at: June 12, 2010 at 3:28 AM said...

Hehe. I like the crown. :)

Haven't watched the movie, yet. Still loading. Dial-up = slow.

Troisnyx at: June 12, 2010 at 4:18 AM said...

That crown was a design taken from Kingdom Hearts, my all-time favourite game series. ^_^

If you do watch the cover, do tell me what you think !

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED