Content

Outings before today, in pictures

2010/10/10
During the first half of the day, we went for a welcome barbecue for international students. There was this little group which called themselves the International Club, and they were just one of the many small fellowships which are accessible to University of Hertfordshire students. The hosts were just so nice to have us. ^_^


Tower-building competition. They built a tower which was initially stable but fell...


We lost because the competition timed out on us, but ours was stable to the very end.


Those pink glasses somehow caught my eye, I decided to take a picture of someone wearing them.


And look at the madness it caused !

Later at night, we went to a friend's housewarming party. Now the majority, if not all of them, are from the Hope Fellowship, another small fellowship that's accessible to University of Hertfordshire students.

Staircase pictures


The one in the skirt, tights and purple scarf - that's me. And the closest to me is my classmate Clara. And I don't remember the rest of their names...


I forgot the name of the guy at the front, but seated next to him is my other classmate, Sengnom. (The person holding the camera caught my skirt... o.O)



Common room pictures

 
 



























0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED