Content

OUAAAIIIIIIS ! :DDDDD

2010/11/17
Remember the Soapbox project I was talking about ? The project which involved six featured bloggers writing about their experience in the University of Hertfordshire ?

Well, I'm proud to announce that......




...after two months of stringent selection,


I AM NOW PART OF THE FEATURED SIX !


I thank the Lord for everything, seriously - I wouldn't have thought of getting in had I not been moved to do it. Also special thanks to the people who were willing to be filmed/to have their photos taken during the course of the first few weeks !

The featured six bloggers get flip cameras - and I'm thinking of giving my flip camera away if it can record in HD or in a slightly lower resolution. Because mine already can. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED