Content

Capriccio "Bullet Heaven"

2012/05/19


Friends, presenting an orchestral remix which I hold dear to me for the amount of life it exudes. This is a medley of all the themes in Epic Battle Fantasy 3.3 Bullet Heaven, all written by Phyrnna. This was written as my audio contribution to the Epic Battle Fantasy collaboration currently going on on Newgrounds.

This is the first time I've ever done anything of this magnitude, in terms of size, orchestration and emotion. I cannot claim to have done anything but pour myself into this piece and imagine it being performed live. Truly, if anyone were to ask me where I got my mojo back (or even how), I'd say it all comes from the good Lord.

This piece was inspired by Fantasia alla marcia, the credits theme to Kingdom Hearts II.


Listen to the original tracks:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED