Content

Super Mario Shoes!

2012/07/19
Super Mario Shoes! :D Hand-drawn on white canvas shoes with permanent Sharpie markers.

The canvas shoes were a gift from Tilly, and they are my most used pair to date. I got around to drawing on those shoes just because I wanted to be a little productive. Some of the designs were done by memory, others were done by referencing Super Mario Wiki. Most of my friends grew up playing at least the very first Super Mario Bros., so it really evokes nostalgia.

There's a little bit of blue colour splashed on places where it shouldn't be. This is because I wore these shoes on one rainy day and I accidentally stepped into a puddle...





Here are the full pictures of those shoes:











The Super Mario franchise and characters © Nintendo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER FEED